About Our Clinic
“Rolla Family Clinic” was formally “Rolla Urgent Care” and encompasses the following synonyms: ExpresscareRolla, ImmediatecareRolla, ConvenientCareRolla, ImmediateCareWaynesville under one roof. Rolla Family Clinic provides ambulatory care on a walk-in basis and primary care by appointment. We are a hybrid of primary care and urgent care – but with low primary care co-pays. We treat a variety of medical problems similar to the ones seen at a primary care physician’s office, but we also offer services that are not readily available such as:
- Walk-in clinic opens Mon – Fri: 9:00am – 9:00pm, Sat – Sun: 8:00am – 5:00pm.
- X-ray facilities which allow for treatment of minor fractures.
- A trauma room that facilitates repair of minor and moderate lacerations.
- Occupational health, pre-employment physicals and DOT physicals.
- Ultrasounds (by appointment).
Monday – Friday 9.00am – 9.00pmSaturday 8:00am – 5:00pmSunday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Get Exceptional Ambulatory Care On A Walk-in Basis And Primary Care By Appointment
Array Of Quality Services
Be the first to read
Walk in to the Clinic for your urgent healthcare needs.
Call 573-426-5900 to establish Primary Care appointment.
Our Clients Say
“Dr. Olusanya and all the other staff are exceptional. I highly recommend!”
“You have the nicest staff ever. I have never had a bad visit here. Thank you so much.”